Sunday, January 25, 2009

A Cow From Hell

I've been ruminating on blogging for quite sometime already but I just couldn't gather myself to start one. By “start”, I mean writing my first entry. I created accounts a couple of times only to leave them dormant later on. I usually get rid of extra luggage and those dormant blog accounts happened to be on top of the list. It was stupid and one awful way to waste time. It’s like trying to do something and undoing it the next minute. I live in that world – a world where a mistake can be easily rectified by pressing some key combination. Unfortunately, life is not like that. Some great things in life can be achieved by engaging oneself in something undoable. Blogging definitely is not one of those but it could somehow prove to myself that I have the resolve to start something trivial and actually sustain it. It’s a small step in banishing the fear that is always there to dissuade me whenever I set focus on something “life-changing”. The circumstance even raises the ante for I’m commencing blogging on the least opportune time. My colleague just left for India last Friday for a 3-week vacation with possible extension. This means more work on a dual role for me. A deja vu perhaps? Naah! I’ve already been to hell of software development and back. This one is just basking under the warm Florida sun. ;)

1 comment:

  1. At last sir you have a blog. I will be putting my eye on this by time to time.

    ReplyDelete